2010年7月3日土曜日

Travel Unit

I want to travel to the Republic of Turkey with my friend to discover the world. We will go there in this summer. I want to see many famous places. I want to know much about Turkey, so I think a package deal where everything is planned out for. I will use much money because I think I must have many precious experiences in this trip. I want to go through adventure but this time I want to go safty because this is my first trip to Turkey.

Flight + Hotel package cost: $2,833 per person

Leave: Sun, Aug 8, 2010

Depart: 1:35pm Tokyo, Japan (NRT)

Arrive: 7:40pm Istanbul, Turkey (IST)

Airline: Turkish Airlines 51 (Non-stop/12h5m/Economy/Meal/Boeing777/5583 miles)

Return: Sun, Aug 15, 2010

Depart: 6:30pm Istanbul, Turkey (IST)

Arrive: 11:45am Tokyo, Japan (NRT)

Airline: Turkish Airlines 50 (Non-stop/11h15m/Economy/Meal/Boeing777/5583 miles)

This is an overnight flight.

Hotel: Moevenpick Hotel Istanbul

"Great hotel, modern and very clean rooms. Right next to the metro, so it takes 10 minutes to Taksim. Fantastic service and ... breakfasts. The business lounge is not bad either. We would stay there again without hesitation. " from review.

I want to visit many World Heritages. Turkey has many of it. So I will visit them as much as I can. This is my Turky travel plan. I'm looking forward to viisit there with my friend.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿