2010年7月12日月曜日

My Travel Plan

I want to visit to Turkey. Turkey has many historical places. I want to discover the world, so I want to go many palces with tourist. I think a packege plan is good. I don't use money for flight and hotel, but sightseeing and souveniores are used .
Here is my travel plan.

Flight + Hotel package cost: $2,833 per person
Leave: Sun, Aug 8, 2010
Depart: 1:35pm Tokyo, Japan (NRT)
Arrive: 7:40pm Istanbul, Turkey (IST)
Airline: Turkish Airlines 51 (Non-stop/12h5m/Economy/Meal/Boeing777/5583 miles)
Return: Sun, Aug 15, 2010
Depart: 6:30pm Istanbul, Turkey (IST)
Arrive: 11:45am Tokyo, Japan (NRT)
Airline: Turkish Airlines 50 (Non-stop/11h15m/Economy/Meal/Boeing777/5583 miles)
This is an overnight flight.
Hotel: Moevenpick Hotel Istanbul






According to traveler, this hotel is clean ans staffs are friendly. Location is central of the city.


1st day: I arrive Istanbul.
2nd day: I want to go Archaeological site of Troy.



3rd day: I want to go Bergama and Ephesos.
4th day: I want to go Pamukkale and Konya.
5th day: I want to go Cappadocia.
6th day: I want to Historic Area of Istanbul.
7th day: I arrive Tokyo.
I want to visit many World Heritages. Turkey has many of it. So I will visit them as much as I can. This is my Turky travel plan. I'm looking forward to viisit there with my friend.


Warning!

According to traveler, the woman must be carrying the scarf that can surely cover the hair.(always necessity when entering mosque) Additionally, the woman wear a long skirt or a pair of trousers appearance that feet are hidden when she goes to the mosque.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Historical place is important, so I want to go there! Discovering is nice!!

    返信削除
  2. Your plan is very nice!
    I want to see Archaeological site of Troy.

    返信削除